Terms of Sale
By clicking "I Accept" on the Order Form, each recipient of Information accessed on this web site ("Customer") agrees to become bound by the terms of this agreement (the "Agreement").
The materials made available on this website (collectively, the "Information"), which is intended to be accessed by customers of Front Gate Ticketing Solutions, LLC. d/b/a Front Gate Tickets ("Front Gate Tickets"), is licensed, not sold, to each Customer for use only for Customer's use Information in connection with the purchase of tickets for the events and the various venues described herein, (the "Purpose") under the terms of this Agreement. Front Gate Tickets may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
- FRONT GATE TICKETS INFORMATION. Customer is granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to use Information solely for the Purpose. Customer acknowledges that the Information is the property of Front Gate Tickets and/or third parties who have granted Front Gate Tickets the right to distribute such Information.
- PURCHASE OF TICKETS. Front Gate Tickets acts as an intermediary for the various venue operators and/or promoters ("Promoters") of the events featured on this website. All sales made through this website are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- TERMS OF SALE. Tickets sold through this website grant to the Customer only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Customer assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. The terms of sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable Promoter. In order to be admitted to an event, each Customer must present the original ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form, to the applicable venue at the appropriate time. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by the Promoter.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased through this website will be made. Each Promoter may have additional policies regarding refunds or exchanges, but Front Gate Tickets is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges.
- EVENT CANCELLATION/CHANGES. Notwithstanding the issuance of tickets through this website, the venue and/or promoter may cancel any event. Also, the venue operator and/or event promoter may change the scheduled performers or change the event date without notice, and any such change will not be considered a cancellation of the performance. Where events are held at outdoor venues, the risk of inclement weather is assumed by the Customer. Events may be held regardless of weather conditions, as determined by the venue operator and/or event promoter. In the event that a promoter offers to refund the base ticket price of the canceled event, the customer must make the request for refund no later than 10 business days of the originally scheduled date. In the event that a performance is rescheduled and the base price refunds are authorized by the promoter, any refund request must be made to Front Gate Tickets prior to the show and all tickets must be returned to Front Gate Tickets no later than 10 business days after the rescheduled date/and or refund request whichever is earlier. Front Gate Tickets is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges, regardless of whether a show is rescheduled or canceled.
- TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- RECORDING POLICY. No cameras or recording equipment of any kind are allowed at any event for which tickets are sold to Customers through this website. A violation of this policy will be grounds for revocation of all tickets issued to Customer and/or ejection from the applicable venue.
Individual Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver
You and we each may elect to resolve any and all claims and disputes relating in any way to this Agreement or our dealings with one another (“Claims”), except for Claims concerning the validity, scope or enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement, through BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. This Arbitration Agreement involves interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16 (“FAA”), and not by state law.
If you or we elect to resolve a dispute by arbitration, neither you nor we will be able to have a court or jury trial or participate in a class action or class arbitration. Other rights that you and we would have if you or we went to court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including the right to appeal. You and we each understand and agree that by allowing each other to elect to resolve any dispute through individual arbitration, WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. IF ANY PARTY ELECTS ARBITRATION, THAT DISPUTE SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING. The arbitrator(s) may not consolidate the claims of multiple parties.
Arbitrations shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to the applicable AAA rules in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated. You may obtain information about arbitration, arbitration procedures and fees from AAA by calling 800-778-7879 or visiting www.adr.org. If AAA is unable or unwilling to arbitrate a dispute, then the dispute may be referred to any other arbitration organization or arbitrator we both agree upon in writing or that is appointed pursuant to section 5 of the FAA. The arbitration shall take place in the federal judicial district where you reside, or in another location on which we agree. The arbitrator shall be authorized to award any relief that would have been available in court, provided that the arbitrator’s authority is limited to you and us alone, except as otherwise specifically stated herein. No arbitration decision will have any preclusive effect as to non-parties. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding. You and we agree that this Arbitration Agreement extends to any other parties involved in any Claims, including but not limited to anyone for whom you purchase passes and our employees, affiliated companies and vendors. This Arbitration Agreement shall take precedence over the rules of the arbitration organization or arbitrator in the event of any conflict.
We will be responsible for paying all arbitration fees other than the lower amount of filing fees you would have incurred in a state or federal court in the jurisdiction of your residence. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, you or we may seek relief in a small claims court for Claims within its jurisdiction. In addition, you and we each may exercise any lawful rights to seek provisional remedies or self-help, without waiving the right to arbitrate by doing so. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, if the foregoing class action waiver and prohibition against class arbitration is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then this entire Arbitration Agreement shall be void. If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement other than the class action waiver and prohibition against class arbitration is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement, your fulfillment or default of your obligations under this Agreement, and/or your or our bankruptcy or insolvency (to the extent permitted by applicable law).
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, BUT YOU MUST EXERCISE THIS RIGHT PROMPTLY. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement to arbitrate, you must notify us in writing within sixty (60) days after the date you sign this Agreement. You must send your request to arbitration@ frontgatetickets.com. The request must include your full name, address, account number, and the statement “I reject the Arbitration Agreement contained in my Layaway Plan.” If you exercise your right to reject arbitration, the other terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect as if you had not rejected arbitration.
Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications
You agree to receive these terms including the Arbitration Agreement above (collectively, the "Terms") along with this Consent through the Front Gate Tickets website. You may refuse to agree to this Consent by not clicking the I AGREE box signifying that you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to this Consent we will not be able to purchase tickets from us. You agree to print and/or save these Terms.
Hardware and Software Requirements. To obtain, print and save these Terms, you must have access to: a personal computer or equipment widely- used, recent-generation web browser and a printer capable of printing from your computer or equipment. Your ability to read and agree to this Consent demonstrates that you have the necessary hardware and software to receive and save these Terms.
Paper Copies. Upon your request, we will provide you with a paper copy of these Terms, which we have provided to you electronically. If you would like a free paper copy of these Terms, please call us toll free at 888-512-SHOW or e-mail us at http://support.frontgatetickets.com/.
By clicking “[I AGREE]” below, you agree to these Terms including the Arbitration Agreement and the Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications. If you do not agree to these Terms including the Arbitration Agreement or the Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications do not click “[I AGREE”]. As used in these Terms and the Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications, “we,” “our,” and “us” mean Front Gate Ticketing Solutions, LLC and its successors, assigns and agents.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you consent to receive disclosures from us electronically through this web site under the terms set forth in this Consent. You agree that we may provide electronically any and all communications concerning your tickets and/or any layaway plan you may enter into as well as any disclosures required by federal or state law (the “Disclosures”). Your consent applies not only to the tickets but also to any ancillary agreement related to these and to any future tickets or layaway plans you may obtain through us.
To electronically receive and view and electronically save or print the Disclosures, you must have: a personal computer with Internet access; a widely-used, recent-generation web browser; and a printer, hard drive or other storage device. You represent that you have this hardware and software.
Prior to your purchasing the tickets, you may withdraw your consent to receipt of electronic disclosures by exiting this website. If you do this, you will not be able to purchase tickets from us. To withdraw your consent after this time, send an email stating that you withdraw your consent to receipt of electronic disclosures to us through http://support.frontgatetickets.com/ or call 888-512-SHOW. Include your name, address, and invoice number in any such request. You have the option to receive any information that we have provided electronically in paper form at no cost to you. To update any contact information we have on file for you, please call 888-512-SHOW.